Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

This year was Levi's 1st Valentine's Day, so Jason and I took him with us on our Valentine's Day date. We originally were going to the Olive Garden, but when we got there they were hanging out outside, and there were a lot of them. We actually decided to go on Friday instead of Saturday, but it didn't matter the wait was still the same.

We thought I-85 was going to back up so we got off on exit 54 but noticed that the cars were just slowing down not actually stopping, so we got back on the interstate from exit 54. When we were getting on the interstate I saw a tractor trailer that looked like my daddy's but I told Jason that it couldn't be him , but Jason said yes it is , and he sped up to get beside of him and I rolled down the window and waved and it really made my heart happy to be able to see him, because some weekends I don;t get to visit with him.

okay, so back to the story. We ended up at Texas steakhouse and had the best prime rib and cheese fries, ever! Levi actually ate some prime rib and cheese fries of course. Then we decided to go to Starbucks and have some coffee, I really prefer cold coffee which suits Levi just fine. So Jason and I got coffee and Levi got a double chocolate cupcake, that he really enjoyed. It was a nice Valentine's Day dinner and By the way Amelia Grace did have a better time at her Nanny and Papaw's house than she would have with us!

No comments: