Monday, March 1, 2010

Blessings.....

Dinner with my parents is a blessing....

Bones helping me unload the dishwasher is a blessing (even though he did drop a ceramic plate on my foot and bruised my baby toe).....

Millie Grace coloring us LOTS AND LOTS of pictures is a blessing....

J and my dad in law putting railing on our front porch is a blessing....

J and my dad in law rewiring our well pump so we could have water is a blessing....

There are so many things that happen on a daily basis that are true blessings that I just don't take the time to be grateful and thankful for. As a mommy I get very wrapped up in toys being picked up and floors being cleaned and and laundry being done, to recognize most of these blessings until they have gone well past. J is always telling me I need to slow down and take my time. I am beginning to see that he is right, so from now on when the playroom is a mess and the laundry needs to be folded, I will be found enjoying my blessings, smelling the roses, taking time to enjoy the little things, because when it comes right down to it, the little things are the most important things.

No comments: