Sunday, June 6, 2010

New week...new adventure!

So "J" left for Virginia Beach, VA this evening. Not sure why it hit me harder this week than it did the last time he left...maybe because it seemed like he wasn't here for any time at all. He will stop at Emporia, VA and I will get to talk to him before I go to sleep. After he left I came and sat down at the desk where we keep our laptop...behind the computer I found the note that he leaves me every week...it says:

Can't wait until Friday, I miss ya'll already!!! See you soon....Love, Daddy (Jason)
Ya'll mean the world to me! I love you!
Sweetheart I appreciate all you do! You're doing a great job!! Thank you and I love you!

Although he isn't here through the week, there is no doubt that we are GREATLY LOVED, and GREATLY MISSED, when he is gone. Of course, we send him notes to, we just hide them so he gets "surprised" throughout the week.

No comments: