Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Newest Undertaking..



Since May of this year I have been wanting a bracelet with the names of my children on it, I have one of those charm bracelets with the boy and girl heads on it with the names of my children and their birth dates on the back.  
I just bought the stuff I needed to make them and made them myself.  Jason said that I should try to sell them, and i  am amazed that I have had a few orders already.  I made Amelia Grace one with tiny pearls on it and she absolutely loves wearing it.  I made my sister Melani one for her birthday, but used amethyst stone bead and orchid pearls and she loved hers.  I also made a black and white one with just charms , no name on it.  It turned out nice, I forgot to take a picture of it before I sent it to the person who ordered it.  I am happy I have found something I enjoy and am able to turn it into a business.  

No comments: