Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rah Rah Ree Costume

Amelia Grace loves to play dress-up, she has princess dresses and butterfly costumes, even a pink poodle and Tinkerbell, (complete with wings).  A few months ago I asked my Mama if she would look up in the attic and bring one of my many cheer leading costumes for Amelia Grace to use playing dress up.  So she found a 2 sets of pompoms and one cheer leading outfit.  This outfit has become Amelia Grace's lovey, snugly, or whatever parents call those things that their children simply cannot under any circumstances live without.  
I am not kidding, she puts the outfit on 1st thing  in the morning and it is the last thing she takes off at night before bed.  I have to fold it up and put it on her pillow at night, until I sneak in and put in the washing machine after she has gone to sleep.  I find this cute, but somewhat odd since she has never been the type of child that has had to have one particular item to comfort her.  I will leave you with this,  it is a cheer that she made up herself:

Rah Rah Ree, kick them in the knee-
Rah Rah Rass, push them in the grass-
Kick them in the leg-
Shove them in the ground-
And SHAKE MY TAIL!!

No comments: