Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's been awhile!!

Well to say that it's been awhile since I have posted is a major understatement. A lot has happened in our family in the last year or so. We have just started our 3rd year of homeschool with Gracie and our first year with Bones. So I have a 2nd grader and one in kindergarten. I'm still running my cake and cookie business out of our home going on the 12th year. We have added some new members to our family, two cats, Magnolia Belle and Stonewall Jackson. The biggest thing that has changed on our family is Big Daddy Bones is no longer an over the road truck driver and we are so happy to have him home every night. He's still doing what he loves, driving a truck but it's local now and he's home every day. I'm excited to get back to blogging I've definitely missed it and I can 't wait to share some of our family's adventures with y'all. I'll also be sharing lots of recipes and adventures through our homeschool Everett Grace Academy.

No comments: