Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Yummy Southern Barbeque

I love Pinterest!! I found a super yummy barbeque recipe on Pinterest a few weeks ago, here. I modified the recipe to suit Gracie & Bones slightly picky taste in food. I made this twice, and the second time I used a pork tenderloin and it (in my opinion) tasted much better than when I used the pork roast, and I also made my own rub instead of using the Montreal Steak Seasoning.
I used brown sugar, onion powder, round red, pepper, garlic powder, and sea salt in my rub for the pork loin. I basically just mixed it to our taste, we tend to lean more to the sweet and spicy than the herb taste. Next I basically followed the directions of the recipe, except I used pepsi and coke for the liquid that the loin cooked in, and I always use Sweet Baby Rays Barbeque sauce, I mean is there any other?!? Here is a picture of the finished product, and it was definitely yummy!!!

No comments: