Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving

I know it is a tad bit late to writing about Thanksgiving but I have just now gotten the time. This Thanksgiving was special because it was Levi's 1st, and well sometimes holidays are the only times we get to see extended family. Our Thanksgiving holiday started on the Tuesday before when we went to Jason's Mama & Daddy's house to have a big dinner with them and Jason's sister Julie. her fiancee, Trevor, and her 3 children Blake, Madison, & Annsley. The dinner was wonderful however we failed to get any pictures because all of the grandchildren are so young it takes lots and lots and lots (did I mention lots?) of supervision when they are all together. But they have fun and get along so what more could parents ask for?
Then on Thanksgiving Thursday, we went to my Mama & Daddy's house for dinner. It was slightly crowded and my Mama & Daddy's house is fairly a good size one. My older brother Tim was there with his wife, Tanum and their 3 children Kylie, Nicholas, and Madilyn. My older sister, Shelley came up from Myrtle Beach with her 2 children AJ, (short for Ariel Jordan) and Jacob. My younger brother Joshua came in with his wife Savanna and their 2 year old daughter Kaytlyn and then there is my youngest sister Melani. Then add in my Grandma and my Uncle David and his wife Linda and their granddaughter Kimberley and then my cousin Steven and his wife April who is pregnant and their little girl Taylor. And oh yeah I almost for got my Uncle Butch without his wife ( a very long and somewhat complicated story) and My aunt Tina. Plus 2 dogs BJ (Bruiser Jr.) and Jelley Bean, and a cat Tessa. We had a great time except that Levi would not let anyone hold him except my Daddy and Jason and someone threw my plate of food away before I got to finish it, but my oldest brother Tim did say the my Sweet Potato Casserole was the best that he has ever had, so that made me feel really good.
So, yea, memories, and we get to do it all over again on CHRISTMAS!

No comments: